These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Biofield Medical Inc., and The Client’s booking of treatment or consultation will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Biofield Medical Inc. promises to The Client.
· Excellent customer care, treating you (The Client) with dignity and respect.
· To provide a safe and confidential setting to receive The Client’s treatment.
· To deliver good customer service by responding to all inquiries within 24 hours.
· The Client’s information will be kept strictly private and confidential
· To treat The Client with the highest-quality therapies to suit and benefit their needs.
The therapist has the right to cancel any appointment if they feel it is in the Client’s and the therapist’s best interest not to proceed.
The Client’s promises to Biofield Medical Inc.
· The Client must connect via your preferred video app (Zoom, FaceTime, or WhatsApp) on time for each treatment; for late arrivals, the treatment time will be reduced accordingly.
· The Client understands and agrees that it is their responsibility to inform the therapist of any current and ongoing conditions or changes to their health, which may affect and/or contraindicate them from having treatment.
· Biofield Medical Inc. cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
· The Client understands that the therapy and/or consultation are not substitutes for medical treatment and/or advice.
· For online booking, please visit biofieldmedical.as.me
Payment is made 24 hours prior to the appointment.
· Preferred forms of payment are bank transfer, debit, or credit card.
Cancellation and Refunds
· 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
· Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the treatment fee.
· Once purchased, the treatments can be rescheduled if booked online, but this must be done at least 24 hours before the appointment.
· If the Client is late for their treatment, their treatment cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
· If the therapist is late at the appointment, additional time will be added to the treatment or subsequent treatments.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
· Biofield Medical Inc. does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications, prices, and descriptions of listed services.
· Biofield Medical Inc. will use reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly and practicably as possible after being notified.
· Biofield Medical Inc. will only be liable for direct loss up to the total price of the treatments purchased by The Client regarding any claim.
· Biofield Medical Inc. is not liable if The Client ignores their practitioner’s recommendation to seek medical advice or attention at any time.
General, Privacy, and Consent
· The Client understands that in the unlikely event of their therapist being unable to continue the treatment for any reason, subject to availability, The Client can have their treatments transferred to another therapist if they agree to take over the treatment, or The Client can request a full refund for any unfulfilled prepaid bookings.
· The Client is responsible for keeping all their contact information and marketing preferences up to date with the therapist.
· When The Client books an appointment, Biofield Medical Inc. collects personal details such as their name, address, email, and telephone numbers. This information is used to identify and contact The Client about appointments and services they have booked.
· Biofield Medical Inc. will not use your personal information for any secondary reason, such as marketing.
For legal protection, Biofield Medical Inc. must hold the personal information the Client gave to provide the treatment for a minimum of ten years. Ten years after the last client’s treatment, Biofield Medical Inc. will permanently delete all Clients’ personal information.
The Client has the right to review personal information Biofield Medical Inc. stores about them and their treatments at any time. The Client also has the right to request Biofield Medical Inc. to update or amend their data if it is incorrect.
Unless required by law, Biofield Medical Inc. will not otherwise share, sell, or distribute any information The Client provides without their consent.
How to contact us